ADVANCED COURSE: Santisima Muerte Hechizería - 6 Month Course CLOSED UNTIL 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
City Alchemist is proud to present our 6 month Santisima Muerte Hechizería Course!
This course is now closed. The next one will be offered in 2021. Last day to register is May 28th 2020!!!
This course goes deeper into the practice and magic of Santisima Muerte than our introductory course - Santisima Muerte: The Other Queen of Mexico. You will also explore the history and practice of Brujería (Mexican Witchcraft), Curanderismo (Mexican Folk-Healing) and Hechicería (Magical spell casting) and their use in the practical magic of Santisima Muerte. By the end of the course you will have a strong knowledge on these practices as well as the ability to work and create strong magic with Santisima Muerte! Taught by City Alchemist co-owner, Alexis A. Arredondo.
PLEASE NOTE: The introductory course - Santisima Muerte: The Other Queen of Mexico is required before taking this course.
- 2 live zoom courses on the first and last Tuesday of each month
- Learn from over 17 years worth of experience in these magical and spiritual practices!
- Learn how to cleanse and cure with plants, eggs and brooms
- Learn how to do magical spells for love, money, wealth, seduction and cursing
- Involved course with essays and magical research projects due monthly
- Earn an official City Alchemist Course Completion Certificate
- Ability to admin our private Facebook group, Santisima Muerte: A Spiritual Tradition
- Ability to have course essays and research projects published on the City Alchemist blog
90 person limit for the 6 month course so register now!
COURSE INSTRUCTOR DETAILS:
Alexis A. Arredondo grew up in South Texas where he was enamoured with Mexican legends, folklore and spirituality. He began learning about Brujeria and Curanderismo at a young age until 1999 when he began learning magic and hechizos directly from a local Bruja. Over the years he acquired knowldge from Curanderos, Indios and other Hechiceros. He brings over 17 years of experiance and practice in the more traditional practice of la culto de Santisima Muerte. Ometeotl!